Monday, January 3, 2011

Pimp My MUF!

Call to artists and illustrators!

An exhibition of custom painted ukuleles
presented by the Melbourne Ukulele Festival


Prizes!!

Entries close Monday 10th January 2011

Ukuleles due Wednesday 23rd February at 303 High St Northcote

For entry details contact Jackie at jackie.gwynne@gmail.com

I'm looking forward to entering this year and have already planned what I'm going to do with my Ukulele. 




MUF Showcase Tour

MUF on the Road! Feb 17th - 23rd, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Castlemaine

Eight legendary ukulele performers from far flung places. The cream off the top of the MUF 2011!
MUF Tour Performers
Left to Right
Top: Ukulelezaza,Shelley O'Brien
Middle: Dino Divo, Uni and Her Ukulele, Jontom
Bottom: Paul Moore, Bosko and Honey

Here are a few pics of painted Ukuleles just to get you thinking, if your local and interested.









For more information on the Melbourne Ukulele festival and how to join the fun go to http://www.muf.org.au


1 comment:

  1. This is definitely one of the coolest art exhibitions I have seen! Too bad I'm nowhere near, and have no ukulele to paint! tehehe

    ReplyDelete