Sunday, August 4, 2013

Busy Busy Busy....


Hi all, Long time no post I know.
Been very busy and here is what with....

Firstly I had been doing some catalogue work with the Australian Red Cross, which when over a month or so but has been great, and the results look fab.

Have done some business cards for Urban Catering Group a fantastic catering business in Melbourne, learn more about them here.


and also for Classic Chiropractic...


I did a super cute invite for a special little girls Christening and 1st birthday, and luckily they requested my favourite theme...


I've started some work for designing a Tea Towel range, its only the beginning, but here are two so far...


and I've completed a couple of commission pieces, but cant reveal them yet as they are gifts. Will post them in their entirety in a couple of weeks...



So apologies for my absence but I assure you I am still active in being creative and watch to share all my creations with you. In the mean time check out my facebook page or pinterest for pics you may not have seen.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment