Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Artist Spotlight - Kirsten Ulve

I absolutely love Kirsten Ulve's work, so I though I better share this amazing artist with you all...

Illustrator Kirsten Ulve hails from the town of Dubuque, Iowa. Her obsessions with fireworks, puppets, discotheques, as well as a previous career as a graphic designer have all contributed to the style and mood of her work. Her happy clientele includes Glamour Magazine, Hasbro, Target, and Palty of Japan. She has exhibited her work in New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Tokyo, and is a regular contributor to The New Yorker, Entertainment Weekly, and Boston Magazines. Kirsten currently resides in Manhattan with her husband and two black cats, Romulus and Remus.






Be sure to visit her website! I'm sure that all of you would find something on there to inspire you. I know I did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment