Monday, January 16, 2012

Spoonflower - Cut & Sew patterns

I have been toying with the idea of getting some designs printed on fabric but I haven't planned what i was going to do yet. Until I was flicking through the Cut & Sew Patterns on Spoonflower.

Here are some examples of what you could do...




Softies, stockings, buntings, finger-puppets, kids clothing or my personal favourite... a Baby Cloth Book!!

I might have to design a baby book of my very own.

(I'll add that to my list of many things to do!)

2 comments:

  1. I saw the cloth book over at Bora's blog. How gorgeous is it! My Mum made me one when I was a baby and I loved it. Makes me want to sew one for Skyla :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it Liz! It looks so easy to do! I think ill make a few and pop them on ETSY.

      Delete